Final Product Progress
Last week was spring break for me, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been working diligently. I have made a ton of progress on my original work and I am beginning to get an idea of when I will finish my final product.
The first part of my final product that I completed was all the character designs. Previously I had completed the designs for my main characters, but upon designing the other characters in the story I decided to revamp the design of my main characters to better fit my vision of the aesthetic of the novel. Overall, I am very happy with how the designs turned out and can't wait to show them off.
In addition to the character designs, I have also completed all of the dialogue for my book. Previously I had completed most of the dialogue, and during the break I completed the rest of the dialogue and polished it all up to make it read and flow better. The dialogue may still go threw a few changes here and there, but for the most part I am content with its current state.
Finally, I have started making the actual prototype pages for my final product. I am so excited to finally start working on the actual product, and am enjoying the creation process. I look forward to the completion of my final product and its showcasing.